|Product Name:||E2-IC168||Total Tape Thickness:||0.090±005mm|
|Backing Thickness:||0.070mm||Adhesion To Steel:||200-300gf/25mm|
|Static Discharge (Removal From Roll):||<100V||Upmost Temperature:||106-10ohms|
0.09mm Adhesive Tape Roll,
RoHS Adhesive Tape Roll,
0.09mm Sticky Roll Tape
E2-IC168 is a anti-static PP film backed acrylic adhesive tape roll, it is specially used for cleaning various surface dust.
Features And Benefits:
1. No need to cut by blade, easy to tear off.
2. No glue residue.
3. Low electrostatic discharge at unwinding.
4. Silicone free.
Adhesive Tape Roll E2-IC168 Properties:
|Item||Typical Value||Test Method|
|Adhesion to Steel||200-300gf/25mm||GB/T 2792-2014|
|Static Discharge (Removal from roll)||<100V||/|
It is widely used in PCB automatic clean machine to remove PCB surface particle before next processes. This rolls is also necessary for PCT, LCD, LED, electronics and other industry’s surface clean.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Various designs.
3. Accept small orders.
Why choose us?
1. Professional tape manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
2. Provide samples and best service.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: Ms. Karina