Silicone Adhesive Heat Resistant Insulation Tape Polyimide Film
Competitive insulation polyimide film Tape-IH852A heat resistant tape with high adhesion
IH852A is a polyimide film backed silicone adhesive tape with excellent heat resistance and insulation properties.
Features And Benefits:
1. Electrical insulation and clean removal without residue.
2. Resistant high temperature up to 280℃ for 10 minutes.
3. Excellent tensile strength & Elongation.
4. RoHS Compliant.
|Product Heat Resistant Insulation Tape||Units||Test values|
|Total Tape Thickness:||mm||0.055±0.005|
|Adhesion to Steel:||N/25mm||4～6N|
|Tensile Strength at Break:||KN/M||≥3.5|
|Elongation at Break:||%||≥45%|
|Upmost Temperature||° C||280|
1. Mask for printed circuit boards during wave solder or solder dip process.
2. Masking contacts during spray painting, powder coating & solder coating.
3. Bundling of transformer, motor, battery & electronic components for insulation purpose.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
What are our advantages?
1. Professional tape manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
2. Gold supplier.
3. Provide samples and best service.
4. Good production capacity and fast delivery.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Us at Any Time