|Product Name:||E1-IH803P||Backing Thickness:||0.055mm|
|Total Tape Thickness:||0.055±0.005mm||Adhesion To Steel:||5-6N/25mm|
|Elong0ation At Break:||≥45%||Static Discharge (Removal From Roll):||<100V|
2mil Heat Resistant Kapton Tape,
Silicone Heat Resistant Kapton Tape,
2mil heat proof adhesive tape
2mil Silicone Heat Resistant Kapton Tape High Initial Adhesion
Low static 2mils silicone heat resistant adhesive tape E1-IH803P with good heating resistance
E1-IH803P is a polyimide film coated silicone adhesive, which has excellent antistatic performance and high temperature resistance.
Features And Benefits:
1. Excellent anti-static performance.
2. High initial adhesion and good bonding performance.
3. Super high temperature resistance.
4. RoHS Complian.
heat proof adhesive tape Properties:
|Item High Temperature Kapton Tape||Test Value||Test Method|
|Backing thickness (mm)||0.035||Micrometer|
|Total thickness (mm)||0.055±0.005||Micrometer|
|180°peeling strength(N/25mm)||5-6||GBT 2792-2014|
|Tensile Strength (KN/M)||≥3.5||GBT 30776-2014|
Static Discharge (Removal from roll)
|Upmost using Temperature(℃)||280℃||280℃/5min Cold peeling of steel plate without residue|
Masking for golden finger of Print circuit boards when wave soldering or reflow soldering process, surface protection under the high temperature without any residue.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Timely delivery.
3. Environmentally friendly products.
Why choose us?
1. Professional tape manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
2. Provide samples and best service.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales