|Product Name:||E1-TH862TD||Backing Thickness:||0.025mm|
|Total Tape Thickness:||0.06±0.005mm||Adhesion To Steel:||5~7N/25mm|
|Tensile Strength At Break:||≥4（KN/M）||Upmost Temperature:||200℃|
0.06mm Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape,
OEM Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape,
0.06mm clear heat resistant tape
Clear Polyester Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape 0.06mm Anti Static Power Coating
Power coating antistatic clear polyester tape E1-TH862TD heat resistant adhesive tape with super antisatic performance
E1-TH862TD is is a Anti-static polyester film-backed silicone adhesive tape with high temperature resistant and low static clear tape.
Features And Benefits:
1. Resistant high temperature up to 200℃.
2. No residue after removal.
3. Excellent anti-aging ability, long shelf life.
4. Low electrostatic discharge at unwind and removal.
5. RoHS Compliant.
Masking for thermal sensitive components of Print circuit boards and temporary holding in wave soldering or reflow soldering process.
|Product clear heat resistant tape||Units||Test values|
|Total Tape Thickness:||mm||0.060±0.005|
|Adhesion to Steel:||N/25mm||5～7N|
|Tensile Strength at Break:||KN/M||≥4|
|Elongation at Break:||%||≥90%|
|Upmost Temperature||° C||200|
|Static Discharge(Removal from roll)||Voltage||<100V|
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good location and convenient transportation.
2. SGS certification.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: Ms. Karina