Masking Polyimide High Heat Resistant Tape Silicone Adhesive QFN Tape
QFN masking polyimide tape-IH810A heat resistant adhesive tape with excellent heat resistant and no residue after using
IH810A is a polyimide film backed silicone adhesive tape with excellent heat resistance and insulation properties.
Features And Benefits:
1. Electrical insulation and clean removal without residue.
2. Resistant high temperature up to 260℃ for 10 minutes.
3. Excellent tensile strength & Elongation.
4. RoHS Compliant.
1. High-temperature shielding protection for different packaging processes, and temporary fixing in high-temperature process.
2. suitable for surface protection after removal of non-residual glue after high temperature use.
|Product High Heat Resistant Tape||Units||Test values|
|Total Tape Thickness:||mm||0.031±0.005|
|Release Liner thickness||mm||0.075±0.003|
|Adhesion to Steel:||N/25mm||0.6±0.2|
|Tensile Strength at Break:||KN/M||≥3.5|
|Elongation at Break:||%||≥45%|
|Upmost Temperature||° C||260|
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
What are our advantages?
1. Professional tape manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
2. Gold supplier.
3. Provide samples and best service.
4. Good production capacity and fast delivery.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Us at Any Time