MH310C is crepe paper based tape with super temperature resistant properties, which is ideal for masking items during high temperature process.
Features And Benefits:
1. Resistant high temperature up to 200℃.
2. RoHS Compliant.
3. Strong adhesion, no residue after removal.
Crepe Paper Tape MH310C Properties:
|Adhesion to Steel||1.6～1.8lbs/in||7～8N/25mm|
Mainly used in the protection of the gold finger and other jacks on the circuit board during the wave soldering process of the circuit board.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Environmentally friendly products.
2. Various designs.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. SGS certification.
2. Good reputation and after-sales service team.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Us at Any Time