Polyimide Film Backed Heat Resistant Adhesive Tape ils Silicone Tensile Elongation
Polyimide film-backed silicone adhesive polyimide tape E1-IH807J with excellent tensile strength and elongation
E1-IH807J is a polyimide film-backed silicone adhesive polyimide tape which has ils thickness with good adhesion ,also low electrostatic discharge properties.
Features And Benefits:
1. Low electrostatic discharge at unwind and removal.
2. Resistant high temperature up to 270℃.
3. Excellent tensile strength & Elongation.
Die-cutting and formed any shape for general masking.
4. RoHS Compliant.
Masking for golden finger of Print circuit boards when wave soldering or reflow soldering process, surface protection under the high temperature without any residue.
|Product high temperature resistant tape||Units||Test values|
|Total Tape Thickness:||mm||0.09±0.005|
|Adhesion to Steel:||N/25mm||3~4N|
|Tensile Strength at Break:||KN/M||≥8|
|Elongation at Break:||%||≥50%|
|Upmost Temperature||° C||270|
|Static Discharge(Removal from roll)||Voltage||<100V|
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Why choose us?
1. Professional tape manufacturer for nearly 20 years.
2. Gold supplier.
3. Provide samples and best service.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good reputation and after-sales service team.
2. Good location and convenient transportation.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Us at Any Time