|Backing Thickness:||0.025mm||Total Tape Thickness:||0.055±0.005mm|
|Tensile Strength At Break:||≥3.5 (KN/M)||Elongation At Break:||≥45%|
|Adhesion To Steel:||4～6N/25mm||Maximum Operating Temperature:||280℃|
2.2mil ESD Adhesive Tape,
Silicone ESD Adhesive Tape,
2.2mil tape esd
Anti Static Polyimide ESD Adhesive Tape 2.2mil Silicone Adhesive Low Static Discharge
Anti-static polyimide high temperature resistant masking tape E1-IH803 with very low static discharge
E1-IH803 is a polyimide film backed silicone adhesive tape with excellent heat resistance and low static discharge properties.
Features And Benefits:
1. Low electrostatic discharge at unwind and removal.
2. Resistant high temperature up to 280℃ for 10 minutes
3. Excellent tensile strength & Elongation
4. RoHS Compliant
|Adhesion to Steel||0.91～1.37lbs/in||4～6N/25mm|
|Static Discharge (Removal from roll)||<100V||<100V|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||536℉||280℃|
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good location and convenient transportation.
2. SGS certification.
3. Advanced production and processing equipment, environmentally friendly and reliable products.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales