|Product Name:||E1-MH310G||Adhesion To Steel:||4N/25mm|
|Total Tape Thickness:||0.15±0.01mm||Elongation At Break:||≥5%|
|Temperature Resistance::||260℃||Static Discharge:||<100V|
RoHS High Temperature Heat Resistant Tape,
ODM High Temperature Heat Resistant Tape,
RoHS crepe paper tape
Anti Static High Temperature Heat Resistant Tape Crepe Paper RoHS Approved
High temperature resistant and anti-static crepe paper tape E1-MH310G
E1-MH310G is anti-static tape based with crepe paper with high temperature resistant.
Features And Benefits:
1. Low electrostatic discharge at unwind.
2. Resistant high temperature up to 260℃.
3. RoHS Compliant.
4. No residue after removal.
|Item High Temperature Heat Resistant Tape||Typical Value|
|Adhesion to Steel||≥4N/25mm|
Masking for thermosensitive components of Print Circuit Boards and temporary holding in wave soldering or reflow soldering process.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good location and convenient transportation.
2. SGS certification.
3. Advanced production and processing equipment, environmentally friendly and reliable products.
4. Good reputation and after-sales service team.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales