Thicker Polyester UV Resistant Clear Tape 6.6mil High Peeling Strength
Thicker UV adhesive polyester tape lower adhesion after UV irradiation
UV tape is a high performance product coating UV adhesive on the surface of polyester. It has high initial peeling strength. Low adhesion after UV irradiation and no residue after peeling off.
Features And Benefits:
1. High initial adhesion.
2. Low adhesion after UV curing, easy to separate.
|Peeling strength||Before UV||1.8～5.7lbs/in||8～10N/25mm|
1. Wafer, component, glass cutting and grinding process cutting.
2. 3D glass bonding process, component packaging transfer.
3. Soft lithium battery protection, metal and anti-static protection.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Timely delivery.
3. Environmentally friendly products.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good location and convenient transportation.
2. SGS certification.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Us at Any Time