|UV Gelation Energy( Wave Length 365mm):||≥200mJ/cm2||Total Tape Thickness:||0.095±0.005mm|
|Peeling Strength Before UV:||8-10N/25mm||Peeling Strength After UV:||0.05～0.15N/25mm|
3.8mil UV Release Tape,
0.075mm UV Release Tape,
3.8mil uv resistant tape
0.075mm Backing UV Release Tape 3.8mil High Initial Adhesion For Glass Cutting
High performance UV adhesive polyester UV389G tape with high initial peeling strength
UV389G is a high performance product coating UV adhesive on the surface of polyester. It has high initial peeling strength. Low adhesion after UV irradiation and no residue after peeling off.
Features And Benefits:
1. High initial adhesion.
2. Low adhesion after UV curing, easy to separate.
|Peeling strength||Before UV||1.8～5.7lbs/in||8～10N/25mm|
|UV Gelation energy( wave length 365mm)||≥200mJ/cm2||≥200mJ/cm2|
1. Wafer, component, glass cutting and grinding process cutting.
2. 3D glass bonding process, component packaging transfer.
3. Soft lithium battery protection, metal and anti-static protection.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Why choose us?
1. Provide samples and best service.
2. Good production capacity and fast delivery.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good location and convenient transportation.
2. Good reputation and after-sales service team.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales