|Product Name:||IH852||Backing Thickness:||0.025mm|
|Total Tape Thickness:||0.055±0.005mm||Tensile Strength At Brea:||≥3.5KN/M|
|Elongation At Break:||≥45%||Upmost Temperature:||280℃|
Silicone Polyimide Heat Resistant Tape,
ODM Polyimide Heat Resistant Tape,
Silicone polyimide film tape
Silicone Polyimide Heat Resistant Tape
Competitive 2mils PI Film Tape IH852 Polyimide Heat Resistant Tape With high adhesion
IH852 is a polyimide film backed silicone adhesive tape with excellent heat resistance and insulation properties.
Features And Benefits:
1. Electrical insulation and clean removal without residue.
2. Resistant high temperature up to 280℃ for 10 minutes.
3. Excellent tensile strength & Elongation.
4. RoHS Compliant.
1. Mask for printed circuit boards during wave solder or solder dip process.
2. Masking contacts during spray painting, powder coating & solder coating.
3. Bundling of transformer, motor, battery & electronic components for insulation purpose.
|Adhesion to Steel||0.91～1.37lbs/in||4～6N/25mm|
Maximum Operating Temperature
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Timely delivery.
3. Environmentally friendly products.
4. Various designs.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales