2mil ESD PI Masking Polyimide Heat Resistant Tape For Printed Circuit Boards
2mils ESD PI masking tape E1-IH803 polyimide heat resistant tape with super antisatic performance
E1-IH803 is a polyimide film backed silicone adhesive tape with excellent heat resistance and low static discharge properties.
Features And Benefits:
1. Low electrostatic discharge at unwind and removal.
2. Resistant high temperature up to 280℃ for 10 minutes.
3. Excellent tensile strength & Elongation.
4. RoHS Compliant.
|Adhesion to Steel||0.91～1.37lbs/in||4～6N/25mm|
|Static Discharge (Removal from roll)||<100V||<100V|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||536℉||280℃|
1. Mask for printed circuit boards during wave solder or solder dip process.
2. Masking contacts during spray painting, powder coating & solder coating.
3. Bundling of transformer, motor, battery & electronic components forinsulation purpose.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Timely delivery.
3. Environmentally friendly products.
4. Various designs.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Us at Any Time