|Product Name:||E1-IH803L||Elongation At Break:||≥45%|
|Total Tape Thickness:||0.045±0.005mm||Adhesion To Steel:||3N/25mm|
|Upmost Temperature:||290℃||Static Discharge (Removal From Roll):||<100V|
Black Polyimide Heat Resistant Tape,
Silicone Polyimide Heat Resistant Tape,
Polyimide Antistatic Tape
Black Silicone Polyimide Heat Resistant Tape ESD Antistatic Tape
ESD high temperature resistant polyimide tape E1-IH803L polyimide heat resistant adhesive tape with good heating resistance
E1-IH803L is a black polyimide film-backed silicone adhesive polyimide tape which has extremely thickness with super heat resistance ,also low electrostatic discharge properties. And insulation resistance of adhesive side is measurable.
Features And Benefits:
1. Low electrostatic discharge at unwind and removal.
2. Resistant high temperature up to 290℃.
3. Excellent tensile strength & Elongation.
4. RoHS Compliant.
Masking for golden finger of Print circuit boards when wave soldering or reflow soldering process, surface protection under the high temperature without any residue.
|Total Tape Thickness:||mm||0.045±0.005|
|Adhesion to Steel:||N/25mm||3N|
|Tensile Strength at Break:||KN/M||≥3.5|
|Elongation at Break:||%||≥45%|
|Upmost Temperature||° C||290|
|Static Discharge(Removal from roll)||Voltage||<100V|
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
2. Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
3. Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Competitive advantages of our factory:
1. Very competitive price and high quality control.
2. Timely delivery.
3. Environmentally friendly products.
4. Good reputation and after-sales service team.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: sales