|Product Name:||E2-B82IB||Backing Thickness:||0.025mm|
|Thermal Conductivity（w/mk）:||0.2±0.05||Tensile Strength At Break:||>80（KN/M）|
|Elongation At Break:||>20%||Upmost Temperature:||260℃|
Anti Static Polyimide Film Tape,
Double Sided Polyimide Film Tape,
Polyimide Double Sided Heat Resistant Tape
Anti Static Polyimide Film Tape Black Color Double Sided Heat Resistant Tapes
Black anti-static polyimide film -E2-B82IB polyimide heat resistant tape with high adhesion
E2-B82IB is a black low static polyimide film , which not only has good anti-static properties on both sides, but also has high temperature resistance.
Features And Benefits:
1. Excellent Double sides anti-static performance.
2. Excellent thermal conductivity and protection of components.
3. RoHS Compliant.
|Item||Test Value||Test Method|
|Color||Surface||Matt black||Visual inspection|
|Inside||Glossy black||Visual inspection|
|Backing thickness (μm)||25±3||Micrometer|
|Surface resistance(ohms)||Both face||104-9||Surface impedance meter|
|Thermal Conductivity(w/mk)||0.2±0.05||Thermal conductivity tester|
|Tensile Strength(MPa)||>80||GBT 30776-2014|
|Upmost using Temperature(℃)||260℃||JG/T25-2017|
Typical applications, widely used for buffer protection under various high and low temperature conditions, such as high temperature welding of flexible boards.
1. Store under normal conditions of 10-30℃ and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
2. Shelf life: 6 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
1. The product should be far away from heat and fire sources;
2. Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
3. The product should be kept in the original packaging and stored in a cool and dry environment, away from direct sunlight.
Why buy from us instead of buying from other suppliers?
1. Good location and convenient transportation.
2. SGS certification.
3. Advanced production and processing equipment, environmentally friendly and reliable products.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.
Contact Person: Ms. Karina